The Ranelagh Club offers members a vast array of activities across a range of interest groups such as Social Golf Games, Walking Group, Book Club, Cycling, Tai Chi and Yoga. There is something for everyone.
The Ranelagh Club is always interested in starting up new activities for our members to enjoy. If you have an activity with a brief outline on how it can be initiated and managed, please call the office. They will be happy to go through the processes we need to take, to potentially turn your idea, into another successful member activity we can offer.
Office: (03) 9787 0265, Ext. 1.
- 9.00am -11.30am Members Social Tennis. Play doubles in a friendly environment all members welcome – just turn up and play. Stay for coffee and a chat.
- 9.30am – 3.00pm PTA MWL Doubles Competition (see MWL contact below)
- 7.30pm – 10.00pm Mixed Doubles Social Competition. Contact Neal Gale on 0412 229 093
- 9.30am -3.00pm PTA MWL Doubles Competition (see MWL contact below)
- 6.00pm -7.30pm Squad Training
- 6.00pm – 8.00pm Book Club (monthly meetings)
- 9.00am-11.30am Members Social Tennis. Doubles played in a friendly environment all members welcome – just turn up and play – stay for coffee and a chat after.
- 9.30am -3.00pm PTA MWL Ladies Doubles Sets Competition (see MWL contact below)
- 6.00pm -7.30pm Squad Training.
- 7.30pm -10.00pm Mens’ Social Tennis Competition. Contact Graham Currie 0418 991 326
- 9.00am – 12pm WETS Ladies Social Competition. Contact Wendy Ellis 0488 773 551
- 6.30am Ranelagh Open Water Swimming Group. Contact Gary Rowley 0412 256 563
- 7.30am -12.30pm PTA Junior Tennis Competition Contact Rob Parton 0409 163 490
- 8.00am – 10.00am Cycling Group Contact Simon Stanton 0447 587 446
For all tennis coaching please contact Daniel Byrnes, 0422 411 895 email@example.com
Junior Tennis Co-ordinator – Rob Parton on 0409 163 490
Mid-Week Ladies (MWL) Tennis Coordinator – Stella McGahey on 0417 001 868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of other activities call the office on 9797 0265 Ext. 1
Mornington Peninsula's Slice of Paradise
Ranelagh Club is a little slice of paradise located in the Ranelagh Estate in Mt Eliza. With private access to the beach and club house, there is a little something for everyone at the Ranelagh Club!