The Ranelagh Club offers members a vast array of activities across a range of interest groups such as Social Golf Games, Book Club, Cycling, Tai Chi and Yoga. There is something for everyone.
The Ranelagh Club is always interested in starting up new activities for our members to enjoy. If you have an activity with a brief outline on how it can be initiated and managed, please call the office. They will be happy to go through the processes we need to take, to potentially turn your idea, into another successful member activity we can offer.
Office: (03) 9787 0265, Ext. 1.
- 9.00am -11.30am Members Social Tennis. Play doubles in a friendly environment all members welcome – just turn up and play. Stay for coffee and a chat.
- 9.30am – 3.00pm PTA MWL Doubles Competition
- 7.30pm – 10.30pm Mixed Doubles Social Competition
- 9.30am -3.00pm PTA MWL Doubles Competition
- 6.00pm – 8.00pm Book Club (monthly meetings)
- 9.00am-11.30am Members Social Tennis. Doubles played in a friendly environment all members welcome – just turn up and play – stay for coffee and a chat after.
- 9.30am -3.00pm PTA MWL Ladies Doubles Sets Competition
- 7.30pm -10.30pm Mens’ Social Tennis Competition
- 6.30am Ranelagh Open Water Swimming Group.
- 7.30am -12.30pm PTA Junior Tennis Competition
- 12.30pm – 5pm Open Singles Competition
Tennis Coaching & Holiday Clinics:
Junior Tennis Co-ordinator:
Mid-Week Ladies (MWL) Tennis Coordinator: Stella McGahey on 0417 001 868
Tuesday Mixed Doubles Competition: Neal Gale 0412 229 093
Thursday Mens Doubles Competition: Graham Currie 0418 991 326
Open Water Swimming Group: Gary Rowley 0412 256 563
For details of other activities call the office on 9787 0265 Ext. 1
Mornington Peninsula's Slice of Paradise
Ranelagh Club is a little slice of paradise located in the Ranelagh Estate in Mt Eliza. With private access to the beach and club house,
there is a little something for everyone at the Ranelagh Club!