Members as we have seen the re-introduction of Stage 3 lockdown measures access to the tennis courts will revert back to member only use. The current restrictions advise that Outdoor Courts may remain open for casual play for members of the same household or for 2 people from different households.
All Tennis Victoria guidelines apply:–
- As a general rule – Get in. Play. Get out. No social gatherings before or after play.
- Singles play only unless all members are from the same household
- All players must provide their name and contact details prior to the start of play. Register in the Cabana Toilets. This is a Covid-19 tracing requirement.
- No handshakes or High Fives
- Wash/steralise hands before and after play
- Bring your own water bottle and don’t share
For further information please visit the Tennis Victoria Website which provides the latest information and updates for clubs.